The first thing Marcus saw when we got to the event were the "Christmas Bikes". The rotary was giving complementary rides around the lot(well, actually from the lot to the door) and so we hopped on to try it out. It was Marcus' favorite part. I think it was mine too. :)
But now for a more family appropriate topic, we did finally decorate our tree. The kids have fun, as they do every year. I love how they hang them all in one cluster and I later have to go around the tree and spread them out. We have collected ornaments for the past seven years from family and friends and that is what our tree consists of. WE LOVE IT.
Brian helped me set up the tree....
Marcus started out high...but then I found a pile of them about knee's height.
Once she found her "purse" ornament she hung it over her elbow for the rest of the night...until I made her hang it up. :) I think she thought she would just take it and play with it, like she doesn't have 100 purses already.
Marcus got to hang the star this year...
So did Madelyn.....
Oh....and wouldn't ya know.... So did Brian.
TA-DAAAAAAA!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




It looks like everyone's feeling better - great! Potty training - uggg! I don't even want to think about that - good thing I have some more time!! Love the boobs - who does know where they come up with these things? Love your tree! We have the same and I very much prefer ornaments that mean something than a tree with an all matching theme - not that those aren't beautiful also! Fun post!
ReplyDelete