Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

TIME FOR A TRANSFORMATION

This is huge...this is big...I'm really putting myself out there now.  I am committing myself now, to all of you that read my blog, but mostly to myself.  I am starting the P90X workout TODAY.  It is a 90 day fitness program that is a killer.  But the end results CAN be amazing. 

Brent and I are going to follow OUR own diet, meaning lower calories, and less to no sugar.  We've done it before and it works for us.  And we've decided to do the workouts together. I've weighed myself(yuk) and taken some measurements, and have a before picture LOCKED away for my eyes only :) 

For a BOLD commitment I'd post the before and after pics.  Okay, I have a bit too much pride for that(maybe at the end). But for my own commitment I will post weekly any pounds and/or inches lost.

So with that being said(or written)...ready or not, HERE I GO!

1 comment: