Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

PRESCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM

Marcus had his Preschool Holiday Program today.  It was cute.  All the little kids made their own antlers for the program. They sang Rudolph, Wish you a Merry Christmas, and Jingle Bells.  Marcus sure had a lot of fun with the program.  He had a red dot for his nose and he sang those songs out as loud as he could.  I was a proud mommy.

And afterwards everyone feasted on fruits and veggies, taco rolls, pizza, desserts gallore, juice boxes and water.  And yes...it was only 10:30 in the morning.  But hey! It was a celebration.

I think most of the kids were vying for a chance to get their pictures taken.  Every time I pointed the camera at Marcus I had two or three kids move in front of him and smile.  I had to take his pics when everyone stopped paying attention.


The girl in the plaid was one of the instructors. They all seemed very nice.  We were pleased. If nothing more, the social was what he needed to help with his transition. But he did end up meeting a good friend.


He was a ham the whole morning.


He did not want to dress up in his "church shirt" for preschool. It was a bit of a fight, but he looked nice, didn't he.

2 comments:

  1. Those antlers are darling - I'm always looking for craft ideas to do with Ruby and Paige (a little girl I babysit) I think that will be our craft for next week! Yay! Thanks! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh rolled tacos. I was just thinking last night I wanted to go to Mia Rancho, that mexican place I told you about. I'm excited for that preschool

    ReplyDelete