I can't figure it out. I am exhausted ALL the time. I probably don't have the best diet, but I try to watch calories and have a good enough variety. I take multiple vitamins including D3, B12, B6, Iron, Flaxseed Oil. I exercise every day for at least 30 minutes PLUS housework and kids. I've been to the doctor TWICE to come up with answers....blood drawn, thyroid checked, and all I've gotten is a response of a D3 deficiency, hence the vitamin. But something has got to be making me this tired....I can barely make it to Marcus' preschool without falling asleep at the wheel - and that's only 12 minutes away. I have enough energy to barely complete one chore a day- bathrooms, vacuuming, laundry.... I feel like my kids are getting a raw deal with their mommy always being "tired".
So help me....What could it be?? AND DON'T ANYONE SAY PREGNANCY!!! IT'S NOT!
Seriously I'll take any advice I can get...do I need more water? Do I need more protein, more sleep, more WHAT????
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




I'd say you need three less kids. kidding. sort of. Are you still drinking pop? Increase the water and what about more protein? Hope you find the answer!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm? Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? You've probably already thought of that. It's so hard to keep going and be around a bunch of energetic kids when you're ready to fall asleep standing. I hope you can get it figured out soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been taking Tylenol pm to help me sleep...I have a hard time too...but I don't take the vitamins you do...maybe I should start!? Tylenol PM helps me sleep and get back to sleep when someone wakes me up in the night... Drew has been the culprit lately. Are you sleeping okay?
ReplyDelete