Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

RAIN RAIN...DON'T GO AWAY

It was literally a breath of FRESH AIR enjoying the rain yesterday.  It rained, and pored, and sprinkled all day long.

"Hurry MOM! I'm getting wet!"

I was tickled PINK for the rain...can you tell.

Madelyn was not so impressed.  She had to stand in the rain until she was picked up.  Oh...did I mention that all the kids were sopping wet while the teachers were nice and dry under their umbrellas.  Hmmmm....

"Take my picture again, mom. Take my picture in the Rain!!"
I'm glad one of my kids gets a kick out of the camera.

The rain didn't keep the hummingbird away. We have two that continually come to this feeder.

Rain, rain...I love the rain.  It's amazing how much more you appreciate something when you lose it.  I wish it weren't that way.  I need to do better with that in all aspects of life.

1 comment: