So....it's friday and almost the end of our 7th week doing P90X. I have to admit something right now....here it goes....I haven't lost a DANG pound!!! Yeah! Crazy, huh!
BUT.....
I'm now wearing some of my pants that I couldn't wear for the last 4 months AND I bought a t-shirt without trying it on when we first moved here and it didn't fit when I got it home....well, now I can wear it!
MORAL...pounds don't necessarily mean everything. I'm obviously gaining a lot of muscle back and hopefully burning some fat. But the inches are starting to come off, slowly but surely. SWEET!
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




Way to GO Hilary!! :)
ReplyDeleteSee! I knew it. Pounds don't mean anything. That's awesome to fit into clothes better...way to go! You're inspiring me to work out now.
ReplyDeleteClothes have always been my measurement of how I'm doing with my weight management - they never lie! GREAT job on being consistent with the workout and losing inches - Whoo hoo!
ReplyDelete