Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

UPDATE...GOOD AND BAD

Okay...so it's been awhile since I updated myself and everyone about my P90X progress.  The holidays were hard, I'm not gonna lie.  I wasn't faithful and I only worked out about three times a week.  Most the sweets I avoided but lets face it...an inch of fudge has about 1000 calories, right.  But...nonetheless, I did not gain any weight over the holiday. YAY!!

Brent and I are now in the fifth week of the program, but really considering it our SECOND.  WHY? Because we didn't dedicate ourselves until two weeks ago, plain and simple.  The exercises are hard core! I love em' and feel awesome after getting them done. 

That's the good...we're on the ball, we're dedicated...and we're going full force now.

The bad....I've finally figured out(BRENT, don't you dare gloat!) that a pop a day isn't helping.  I'm taking baby steps...to fight the "addiction".  Today is Thursday and I am making the goal to go until next Friday without a single sip of carbination.  Instead I'm going to drown myself in good ol' fashion H2O.

2 comments:

  1. I actually went off pop while I was a missionary there! All we had to drink was water so by the time I got home, carbonation really hurt my stomach anytime I drank it. If you can stay off it for awhile - your stomach might just help you stay away! Great job on your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think calling it "pop" makes it twice as bad as having a Soda!!

    ReplyDelete