Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

ANOTHER FANTASTIC WEEKEND

Well, we just enjoyed another successful weekend.  The best part about it...Brents LAST SATURDAY working this month! YAY!
I couldn't help but sneak up on Brian while he took his morning bath on Saturday.  He was playing so cute, talking to himself and really imagining that his Power Rangers were hero's.
At first he was so annoyed that I was bothering him with the camera. But then it was suddenly, "let me see! Take another one! Let me see! Take another one!"

From there the day kept getting better and better....
Hop scotch in January...I mean come on!! I love this weather.  I actually got a bit of a sunburn, believe it or not!

Later in the day it was off to the soccer fields.  Marcus is playing the U5 division.  I think most the kids on his team are 5 years old.
Brian had no interst in the game....
Neither did Madelyn....

But Marcus was ON FIRE!! He played about 37 out of the 40 minutes of the game. Stayed solid with the ball, had a lot of break aways...and eventually scored the WINNING goal for the team. GO MARCUS!!


Next it was on to a Princess Party...Madelyn decided to go as a dancing princess.
Madelyn says as I come through her hair, "Dad says I don't have to dress up because I'm already a princess." And she is! She is my little princess and will someday be a beautiful queen for a lucky man.

DATE NIGHT was next! Time to celebrate EIGHT years of marriage, a few days early. Dinner at Olive Garden. I love the Tour of Italy - we shared it. And then to the movie theater. Brent took me to 'When In Rome', which turned out to be a pretty cute movie.

And that's not the end of the weekend, my friends.....We enjoyed a wonderful day at church, I had a fantastic NAP, dinner was VERY tender spare ribs, and then the kids(and daddy) rocked out with ROCKBAND
He was so intent....
So was he....

Long story short....PERFECT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I think we might need to take some lessons from you guys on how to have the perfect weekend! Looks fun!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete