Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

HE's THREE!!! Well, almost...

Because I'm going to be absent during my son's THIRD birthday, we decided to celebrate early.  I asked Brian a couple of days ago where he wanted to go to dinner.  His response...
"The star place!"
So...off to Carl's Jr. we go...



bodies in motion...and a camera that's not fast enough

After Carls Jr it was time for presents, cake and ice cream. Cake first....




I let him chose his cake...and no, I didn't make his cake this year. We went to Sam's Club(I love Sam's Club) They had Spiderman, Car's, Hannah Montana, etc, etc, etc like this one for $10 is all!!!!
So I asked(knowing full well that he LOVES Car's...
"What cake do you want" as I'm reaching for the Car's cake
"SPIDERMAN!!!" okay....

A few party favors...Mickey ears(yeah, I know they don't match Spiderman, but again...I asked him), compass, water weinies(is that how you spell that?)...

gotta love blue frosting!!!

And then on to presents. He only asked for one thing...

nope...not a card. Although he was happy as could be with the $5 bill inside. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Rigby!! But this is what he asked for...

"What do you want for your birthday, Brian?"
"POWER RANGERS!"

Nothing else really matter after that.  He got some motorcycles, a football, some clothes, but it didn't matter cuz all he wanted was the POWER RANGERS.  We had one more present for him to open but we decided to save it for his REAL birthday...by then he'll be excited for this one, I KNOW IT!

HAPPY SOON TO BE THIRD BIRTHDAY, BRIAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brian! I love how he chose "the star place" for his dinner choice! Kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Chuck E Cheese?!? I can't believe he is THREE! Happy Birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete