Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT WITH MY BEST BUD!

We planned it about a week ago.  Wednesday night was THE NIGHT! Madelyn has been excited about it every day since we first talked about it.  And frankly, so have I!!
So we got ready...

And we posed...

JoAnn's Fabric and Craft was our first stop.  Madelyn wanted some "scrapbooking" stuff.  So we looked over the entire store to find exactly what she wanted.  And when I say entire store...

Then it was time for Ice Cream!!! Madelyn picked the kind. Strawberry ice cream with white chocolate chips mixed in.  I'm more of a chocolate lover but it was all about Madelyn tonight!

She lOVES ice cream

Can ya tell....
And we enjoyed it together too...

Lastly, we ran into Claire's. Madelyn wanted everything, of course. And I wanted to give her everything.  But let's get real!! We did decide on one thing.  Well, actually it was a surprise when we got home. Something I've been thinking about for a looong time. After all, she is my best friend....

Now we each have half of the best friend necklace!!
I LOVE YOU MADELYN!!!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! We should have a girls night and bring the little girls.....or maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm glad you had fun on your girls night out, there isn't a better girl to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls just want to have fun! I LOVE girls night out - nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do something like that, I feel like such a terrible mom sometimes....sniff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilary! What a great blog you have here. Grandma told me about it because blogging is so fun for me too. You have such a beautiful family! Lets keep in touch! Hugs, Jasmine

    ReplyDelete