On Black Friday(or Thursday night) I got the greatest mini Ninja for like $30. I was so excited. We've used that Ninja about every other day since we pulled it out of the box. Thanks to it, our morning protein shake is nice and milk shakey...yum.
Well, our mini ninja went to visit ninja heaven. It died on us. A rubber part broke and it started blending black particles into our drinks. Not good and definitely NOT YUMMY.
So we got us a new toy yesterday. This time we got the REAL DEAL. And let me tell you, I'm ALL smiles!!!!
This heavenly devise will do SOOOO much!!! I can't wait!!! Thank you Costco for having it so readily available for me. Ninja started calling my name the moment I walked into that giant warehouse. Cost was not a factor(although as I'm typing this, I am experiencing a little buyers remorse), only the simple notion that from here on out I will be able to Food Process, Blend, Mix, and Juice whatever I please. Mostly, I'm just gonna make protein shakes and smoothies. But hey...when I'm ready to process, mix, and juice, I sure can!!!
Look at all those attachments....
Even a dough base for that time that I try yeast again....
Now this....THIS is gonna be perfect in the hot, humid, Texan Summers! SNOW CONES!!! How totally fun is that! Five exclamation points in that one statement....wow!!! Oh, there are three more! One more! STOP!!!!!
Was this a need or a want....we don't need to hash that out right now. But I'm pretty sure by the blog post we can figure out which one it is. All I can say, and it comes straight from the mouth of my brother-in-law(you know which one you are)..."It's all I've ever wanted".
Until the next thing....
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




I think i heard Bout those! They sound so awesome. P.s- about the valley thing, there's a cupcake shop called yummers to the 3rd power and i was laughing a TON because that's a cupcake shop name for me!! Cupcakes times ten will be my future shop! :)
ReplyDelete