I would not be lying if I said the first game of the season was a chaotic mess of first graders running around the court.
WE WON, of course...but does that really matter. ummmmmmmm......YES!!
By the second and the third game the PURPLE MONKEY'S were on FIRE!!! So far undefeated, and the team is learning fantastic defense skills, they are pretty good about passing the ball(which is really really REALLY hard for seven year olds), and are learning pretty good form to get the ball inside the basket. Their coach, I think, is a basketball whisperer. Or maybe just someone with a smidgen more patience than myself.
Whichever, I'm excited about Marcus's first season. He has scored 10 points for his team so far this season, 3 baskets in one game, and 2 in their game last Saturday. Great job Marcus! It's time to get you down to Tremonton with your Uncle Micah to teach you the REAL tricks of the trade!!
I'll never forget the announcer at state basketball championships...."MICAHHHHHHHH RIIIIIIGGGGBYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Ahhhh...good memories. I can already hear them yelling Marcus's name.
Just look at that form...SWISH!!!
He's learned great defense skills...his opponents regret the day they see #3 tagged to them.
That's right...don't let him out of your site! Great job Marcus!
While Marcus is in Basketball full throttle, the other two are enjoying swimming lessons. Madelyn is finishing up a couple of months of lessons before she starts swimming with the team at Lifetime. She is super excited.







No comments:
Post a Comment