I started the ever dreaded spring cleaning today. Oh man....I've had the list for over a week and have purposely piled papers on top of it. Well, today I just had to start. If I don't start, I'll never finish. So it was time.
Today I got this done...
Dust everything. Fans(ceiling), shelves, lights, decorations, clocks, etc.
Wipe down all doorknobs, light switches and power outlets.
Walls downstairs - spot clean all areas necessary and prepare for paint touch-up(gonna make Brent do that part)
Baseboards downstairs - vacuum and wipe down all with a damp cloth.
Ugh.....so much more to do! I couldn't even begin to think I was going to be able to wash walls and baseboards upstairs. The kids have some major cleaning to do before I can do some ever more MAJOR cleaning up there.
And that's where THEY are right now...and I'm on the computer. Hmmmm. I've given myself 2 weeks to get my list of 23 bullet items finished. Two down today. Woo-woo! Well, two and a half. I'm gonna get super technical when I have a list of 23 bullets to finish.
Tomorrow my list is this:
Walls upstairs
Baseboards upstairs
Doors/doorframes
Dust and wipe all air vents
If I accomplish it then I get to go have lunch with my girlfriends!
Love the reward system
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




Never too old for the reward system! :)
ReplyDelete