And then there were the Rigby's....
Like I said before, we had a fun-filled and packed Disneyland vacation. On our third day at the park we met up with my parents and brother, Thayne, and his wife and family. It was the start of their trip so we were pretty content to do what they wanted to do. Again, some great memories made, lots of fun and laughs.
Madelyn immediately connected to grandma's side and stayed there for the next two days. I love that mom has such a great relationship with ALL her grandkids.
Checking out California Screamin'. I think it stands as my favorite! Brent, Marcus and Madelyn LOOOOVE it too!
The carousal I do NOT love. I definitely could do without the spinning motion.
And here I was, worried my dad was going to have a heart attack on the rides...he's got his hat on backwards, and his thrill-seeking self on full blast! And that's how he was the whole time. It was great fun!
Tower of Terror...I'm tellin' ya, it's a fav!!!
Friday night we ended the vacation swimming with my brother's kids. The kids had a blast, mom fell asleep, and Angel and I chit chatted a bit.
All in all a Major success. It was soooo fun to meet up with both the Ruchti's and the Rigby's. (It's kind of weird to refer to my family as "the Rigby's" but it worked for the post.)
Same open offer stands for my family.....DISNEYLAND FEBRUARY 2014
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment