His "Oscar" says Best Dad and I got him some knock off cologne in Hollywood as a joke until we got home to the real stuff.
Brent's always so clever with his gifts so I tried this year to put a little more effort into my planning. January's are always so busy and stressful for him so this year I decided to put together gifts for his HEALTH....For his Mental Health I got him a gift card to the Lifetime Spa. I thought he could maybe venture out and try a nice relaxing massage. Or if he doesn't want to do that he can enjoy a nice haircut-they massage the scalp and really take care of the men with their haircuts.
For his Physical Health I got him so new workout clothes and a gift card to his favorite store, Dick's, so he could get some new shoes or more exercise stuff.
For his Worldy Health I got him some new shoes and a gift card to go shopping for either a new shirt, shorts, or something he can feel and look good in going out.
And his favorite dessert is German Chocolate Cake...STORE BOUGHT! I even offered to make it but he said, kind of sheepishly, "you know my favorite is from the store". I didn't argue OR get my feelings hurt. :) Knowing the rest of us don't particularly like the dessert he found a big German Chocolate Cupcake, and we make cookie brownies for the rest of us.
Happy Birthday Brent!





No comments:
Post a Comment