Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

TIME WITH COUSINS...

The kids had so much fun with their cousins during our stay in Soda Springs. Micah and family, and Thayne and family came and it was non stop fun for days.  And when I say non stop I'm not just-a kidding!
Grandpa widdled EACH grandkid their own bow and arrow.
And then it was time for a break-he's kicking back some of "grandpa's old cough medicine" - his version(Diet Mnt. Dew)


Just before the water balloon fight - just missing Monroe, Ammon, Lizette, and Lexi



I'm pretty sure dad was the wettest of them all, grandma took a close second...


And then she pulled out the big guns...no mercy


Our own waterpark...who needs to pay money for entertainment(oh, except the water bill. thanks for taking care of that dad...)


I'm not gonna lie or even stretch the truth - the grandkids LOVE THEIR GRANDPA!
AND THEIR GRANDMA!!

Off to the park. Why don't more kids die on these jungle gyms, I mean really! Crazy!
This is what you call good ol' fashion small town fun! You won't find a park with equipment like this. And the kids had a ton of fun! I always did growing up!!!



Ice cream at ARTIC CIRCLE...mmmm
Concert time! Trulie sang "The Climb"
Madelyn sang "He Could Be The One"
Shep took on "Skater Boy"
Phiefer sang.....it's lost me right now...hmmm
Marcus sang "Wanna Be a Rockstar"
What did Hampton sing????
Brian took on the theme from Star Wars. Love watching the kids use their talents, their imaginations, and just plain having a fun time.
Chalk Champions....
everyone had a great story to tell...



One of the highlights of the weekend with Thayne...watching him carefree and silly with Ammon. They were having such a great time and then I had to come and ruin everything with the camera. But not before I got some fun shots...


So much fun with Thayne, Micah, mom, and dad. And of course all the kids. We made memories that will last a lifetime. And, well, if I forget them, then I can always refer to the blog, right..... ;)


1 comment:

  1. That's been quite the long trip for you! It's always so fun to go, but it's always nice to get home too!

    ReplyDelete