The first thing we did when we pulled into Boise was head over to THREE OAKS! We spent the first two days of the trip right there with friends. The worst part...Janae was out of town. NEXT TIME FOR SURE!!!!
I can't believe how grown up Jordan and Makayla are!! So good to see them!
And Annie! Hello! She grew like 4 inches since the last time we saw her...sooo totally cute
Just chillin' with my friends!
Andrea - so beautiful, so composed, so say-it-how-it-is, seriously the greatest friend a person could ever dream of having...
Katie-has more talent in her little pinkie than I do in my entire self! Kind to everyone, and ALWAYS smiling! HOOF!!!
If these two grow up and get married...well, I wouldn't be surprised!! :)
Becky-as strong as they come, selfless-always putting everyone before herself, definitely someone you want in your corner- AND JUST KNOW I'M IN YOURS!!!!
Cassie and Madelyn - seriously after a year and they pick up right where they left off! Great friends
Makayla got a little extra time over at Jeff and Jackie's playing with Lizette! I think Lizette loved it - I think they all loved it, actually!!
And almost as soon as the "friend" time began in Three Oaks, it ended :( But we moved on to "family" time which was fantastic too!!
Swimming fun at Jeff and Jackie's pool...a fantastic family pool.
Sometimes he just likes to sit....and thats okay!
And a second fantastic day at Thayne and Angel's pool. Aren't my sis-in-laws beautiful!!
Kids older than FOUR had a sleeper over at Angels...kids FOUR and younger stayed at Jackies. The three of them were soooo cute. Lots of "Pirate Booty"...hey! It's popcorn!!!!
Hampton, Brian, and Lizette...oh and Jeff and Jackie's totally awesome media room in the background!
Angel, ME, and Jackie! It would be a perfect picture with Martine!
WHAT? Boise without Ann and Don...NOT EVEN!!! We met up with the Collin's family for Isabella's belated birthday at Monkey Business. Pretty fun place. I was wearing a skirt...did you know that if you go down the big slides wearing a skirt that the stranger at the end of the slide can see your EVERYTHING! Thank goodness for my religion, that's all I'm gonna say! :)
Besties!!
Bro's
I'm gonna brag - there's the bag I made-it's pretty darn cute! I'm still proud of myself!
Noah...you're growing up tooooooo fast!!!
POOL PARTY TO CELEBRATE the arrival of Daddy! Mom and Dad drove up to Boise to spend a little bit of time with Brent who had flown in the night before. We had a fun pool party and dinner. All these happy shots were taken just hours before dad became so violently ill it knocked him off his feet for a week! LITERALLY...
And there is my hero...my mom! She is my best best friend! I love you mom!
Phieffer, Madelyn, Trulie
Hampton, Marcus, Shepard, and Brian
Great pic of mom and dad...we now know that dad was FAKING that smile!
ROCKSTAR toast!! My first drink of a Rockstar...I have to say when it meant life or death for me driving home it was FULL THROTTLE that pulled through for me
We didn't get to see Ann and Don's Yakima home but we did get to spend a night at their Idaho City cabin. Very peaceful, luscious place.
And....I was tired! If I was that tired assuming I was going home in a day or two...imagine how tired I am now after extending the trip an extra week! But that's another post all together!!!
The kids and I just had an extremely fun trip back to Utah and Idaho! I love Idaho! I miss Idaho! I'm so glad it's only a few states away! Like my husband always says, "you can take the girl out of Idaho but you can't take Idaho out of the girl!" It's totally true!




Aw sounds like it was so fun and busy for you guys! I bet the kids loved it!!! I totally agree with your descriptions of Andrea, Katie and Becky!! All such great girls!! I do have to add one for you though!! Always willing to run to someone's aid, a great listener, HILARIOUS, always has a great story to tell!! Never will forget the one you told us at scrapbook night and your parents house and the toilet! The best ever! You're a fantastic person Hilary!!
ReplyDeleteBoo hoo....I'm so sad I missed out on all the fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm tired just from reading this post! You are supermom! Hope you're getting some rest and I'm sure your kids will have lots of fun memories to share!
ReplyDelete