Part of the demonstration
He showed how to get loose from an arm grip if a stranger grabed his wrist.
After they get loose they run a few feet away from the perp and then turn around into the fighting stance....it was pretty darn cute to watch these little ones AND I was impressed too.
Marcus receiving his certificate and Belt. I think his Sensei likes him...Actually I think his sensei really cares about all the kids. He is certified Kung Fu from Shanghai and has another instructer here on a two year working Visa to train Kung Fu with him. I guess the other guy(is that bad that I don't know his name, helped train and had some of his students in the new Karate Kid movie)
He loves Karate. And he's getting good at it. BUT...I haven't to remind him every so often one of the codes that he swears by every week in class, "I will never misuse my karate".
We're so Proud of you Marcus!!




That's cool! I think it's great for kids to know skills that can help them if, heaven forbid, they ever get in a compromising circumstance.
ReplyDelete