Madelyn loves to color, paint, and create any kind of craft. She loves to use her imagination with her little fairy, star wars, and polly pocket figures. I catch her primping in front of the mirror now, and dancing to tweenie music. She is helpful with her youngest brother but likes to push Marcus's buttons...something fierce!! But at the end of the day I would say they are great friends.
Madelyn had a wonderful birthday. And her words were music in my ears as she said at the end of the day, "thanks for making my birthday the best birthday".
And we did have a lot of fun.
We started out the day at the summer fun movie - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Then on to the Aquatic Center. After that was Burger King with none other but ECLIPSE toys(haha). We ended our outing at Chuck-E-Cheese, or course. But the highlight was opening her gifts and seeing her face as she got excited about each and every one!
We got her things like a reading lamp, alarm clock, math book(hello, she asked for it!), figurines to play with, headbands, and clothes. But my favorite to give her was a little Jessie Doll from Toy Story 3. Madelyn is determined to learn to yodel. Yooooo-da-layyyyyyy-heeeeeeee-hooooooooo...all day long. :)
BIRTHDAY MORNING - BLUE PANCAKES!
Summer Movie Fun - always have fun with the Moyes kids
Another successful day at the Aquatic Center - the kids love the diving board
Dinner at Burger King - mmmmmm
Off to Chuck-E-Cheese. Madelyn loves to play Skee Ball
Isn't she a beauty!!
I won this gift at the "Eclipse" event I went to with my friends. It was perfect timing to give to Madelyn for her birthday - SPARKLE!!!
"Happy Birthday to you!!!!"
I can't believe she is SEVEN! SEVEN!!! But a wonderful seven year old she is! Looking forward to another seven times seven times seven more!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment