We've been spending a third of our lives in the swimming pool lately so I thought it only appropriate to journal the fun UNDER the water! I bought a cheap under water disposable camera and had some fun a couple of Saturday's ago taking pics. The kids' faces under water are priceless. They truly have a good time swimming, jumping, and doing "tricks" in the water.
I don't know how these kids open their mouths and eyes under water...as you can see I have to have my goggles AND a nose plug. Needless to say - its not cute...but I guess comical
Brian is turning into a FISH...he's crazy in the water. At least for being my THREE year old I think he's absolutely crazy!
But I love it!!!
She was coming at me so fast I couldn't get a clear pic...
My favorite pic...they all jumped off the waterfall - how fun is that with the bubbles all around them.
He was laughing under water-hence the bubbles coming out of his mouth
SERIOUSLY! How is he doing that! I would be dead! He's got water coming in from every whole on his face!! :)
Pure happiness!
"mom! Watch! Mom! Watch!" is what I hear about 100 times a day. And everytime he dunks himself like this and then comes up all proud of his "trick". Lately its almost somersaults and backflips...key word "almost"
gotta love air water guitar
So these are my little turkeys...the way I see them like two hours every day. Isn't it priceless!!!




Those are super cute pictures of super cute kids! Looks like lots of fun! Jonah does the "mom watch!" thing too...kids are so great!
ReplyDeleteThose are the coolest pics ever...how fun!!! Super jealous of your pool...
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea! You have such cuties. :)
ReplyDelete