Somehow in our family birthday's seem to drag out for at least a week. Madelyn's 7th birthday UNofficially started on Friday with a little party. She wanted so badly to have little Shea there so we celebrated a week early before Shea and her most fantastic family moved...sniff sniff, sobb sobb.
The celebration was fun; very low key, but fun. We started with a cute little pinata, then went into birthday presents, followed by cake and ice cream, then ended with a whole lot of swimming. FUN STUFF! And even though Madelyn and her friends are now at the age they can pretty much entertain themselves I STILL felt like I needed a nap the rest of the afternoon...funny how that works.
Madelyn wanted to do face painting...but we were swimming. So we did temporary tatoos instead...
I know it's Madelyn's party but look how cute brian is getting ready to swing the bat....SO CUTE!!
And then the head came off!!! Only four swingers into it and the head comes off. So I had to HOLD the pinata! Is that not a death trap!!
Madelyn was in heaven with all her school friends!! This is Camryn and Megan and Shea's cute little blond head
Madelyn with Jenna
There's Shea and my Bri-guy!
Time for presents...ya think she's excited?? YES!
Cute group of kids, isn't it...Shea, Zoey, Brian, Jenna, Marcus
Poor Carter...he was a little "girl trapped"! Thank goodness Marcus and Brian were there.
CAKE TIME!!! Yes..I took the easy road, thank you Sam's Club!!
SWIM TIME! Everyone had such a fun time. I love summers! I love the pool! And here in Arizona the combination is HEAVEN!!
Isn't she such a cutie! I can't believe she is going to be SEVEN!!!!!
The boys sticking together.
Two hours of giggles, laughter, screaming, and FUN! Happy early birthday, Madelyn. Can't wait to celebrate with the FAMILY this week!




Happy Birthday Madelyn!
ReplyDelete