What a fantastic Memorial Weekend! We will have memories for a LOOONG time of the visit from the Ruchti's! Cynthia, Ryan, and fam stopped by(sounds so easy considering we live 12 hours from them) on their way to Disneyland. And the kids enjoyed a weekend of swimming in the pool and playing at the river. It was great!
Brian and Brynli are so cute together...they have their own language. We all understand it, they just don't include us.
I'm not gonna lie...this is where I sat most of the time. BUT I did swim too!!
Justin was a dare-devil! He just got in there and jumped off everywhere!!
I have to say that I think little Jared even had the time of his life.
These two, Madelyn and Jaydon, will always have a special bond stemming back from when she was first born. The Ruchti's were living with us for a few months while Ryan finished up some classes at the University and it was some of the greatest times! Note to everyone though...DON'T EAT POPCORN WITH RYAN! I'm just saying....hehe
Proof that both us mothers got in and took our turn swimming
Marcus was trying really hard to pull off "Nerd Marcus"
Yeah....like they are really watching the kids...
We hit the river on Monday. The kids swam and played in the sand for a few hours. We ate Little Ceasars pizza and just relaxed. Ryan and Cynthia got a little feel of the HOOOOT weather down here.
So much fun!!! It was so sad to see the Ruchti's leave but they had a week of Disneyland ahead of them AND we will see them again in a couple of months! Cheers to a great visit! Can't wait for our next visitors....Wayne and Jen! It's a party at the Bushman's!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment