Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WELLS FARGO AND IT'S FINEST

Have I mentioned lately that Brent is the District Manager for the Wells Fargo Market here? Well, he is and things are going very well for their market. I don't know all the bank jargon but I do know that He and his team are consistenly NUMBER ONE in "Border Banking" which is obviously all along the border. AND they have the BEST and HIGHEST customer service scores in ALL of Wells Fargo. Let me say that again... AAAAALLLLLL of Wells Fargo.

Congratulations to a most FABULOUS YUMA MARKET!!

We had the joy of having his administrative assistant and all six of his managers here for dinner, as well as his boss, Community Banking President(CBP) Don Melendez, and his Regional President(RP) Suzanne Ramos here from El Paso, Texas.
It was an even more special occassion because we also had CBP Ron Heller and RP Patrick Yalung here from the state of Washington. Wells Fargo likes to do best practice trades so they were here observing for a couple of days. And in a month or so Brent and a few others will travel to Washington.

From L to R - Bretina DeAnda, Brent's fantastic Admin, Brent, Patrick Yalung(RP from Washington), Ron Heller(CBP from Washington), Suzanne Ramos(RP Border Banking), and Don Melendez(CBP Border Banking)
It was truly a joy to have them all in my home...
Patrick again, Shawna Cordova, Mara Martinez, and Bretina

Araceli Garcia and behind her is Mayra Gonzalez
Liz Lafter and Bonnie Bledsoe

And those are SIX of the BEST MANAGERS IN WELLS FARGO!!! I have to say that besides their success with Wells Fargo these ladies are truly remarkable people. They have fantastic personalities, they are very intelligent and very outgoing. I am so grateful that Brent has the honor of working with them.

The night was easy for me...I just had to clean and enjoy. KARLA'S KREATIONS did all the cooking. And it was FABULOUS!! Any locals, check her out for your next event...

No comments:

Post a Comment