Yesterday the kids got on a kick about growing up and going to college. They were asking how old they would be and where they would live when they went to college, and how long they would be in college. Then the conversation took a turn...a hilarious turn...
Madelyn: "how long do I have to go to college?"
Mom: "depends on what you want to do. Four years or six years or if you want to be a doctor then like twelve or more..."
Madelyn: "hmmm...what do you do mom?"
Dad: "She's a stay at home mom. She stays home with you kids."
Madelyn: "How many years do I have to go to college for that?"
(pause pause think think. I only went to three.....)
Mom: "At least four...."
Madelyn: "That will do. I don't want to go to work..."
hullllllllooooo! What do I do everyday???
And the conversation was done.....
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




Hilarious!!! Wish it were that easy!
ReplyDeleteOh...the innocence of children!
ReplyDeleteAccording to Brent, you just sit by the pool and tan. I don't think you need three years of college for that!!
ReplyDeleteIf they only knew!!