Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

SANITY

Is it possible to be totally happy and content one minute and then totally frustrated and over the limit the next?

No really...I sometimes wonder if I am two people living in one body. And as of late, I think I am having an inner battle...

Unfortunately, I'm home all day with the kids(thats not the unfortunate part). The unfortunate part is that they get the brunt of my emotional jumps...happy, sad, frustrated, content, and back again.

Is this normal? Please tell me I'm somewhat normal. If I'm not...don't tell me!

Ignorance is BLISS!

4 comments:

  1. I'm definately not the authority on what normal is, but I know I put myself in time out whenever I feel the rollercoaster of emotions coming on - and it seems like it's pretty often! For the past couple of years I've tried hard to make sure I get at least 10 minutes of quiet time to myself each day - whether it's early in the morning before everyone is up, or late at night - it works wonders for me! Oh the joys of being a woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were writing about me!! We need a girls night so we can vent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think you have problems. My house is always serene and peaceful. My children engage in learning activities and extra homework all day and sing primary songs while they do it. They always obey me and live to serve each other with a smile........then I wake up from this dream and my kids are screaming at each other so loudly that I have to scream until my throat hurts just to get them to stop. So yes you are normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, my poor kids! And husband. But even if we are a little well, undpredictable, we are so worth it, right?

    ReplyDelete