Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

NBA FINALS

We aren't what most people would consider "avid sports fans". But we have been turning on the NBA finals to watch.

Marcus wants the green team to win. I keep saying, "It's BOSTON! It's BOSTON! You have to call them by the team name".
Madelyn wants the purple team. I keep saying, "It's the Lakers!!!"
Brian just wants to stay up...he doesn't care as long as he doesn't have to go to bed.

I say "GO CELTICS!!" I've never been a Laker fan. NEVER!!!
And my dislike for the team was validated when the camera was on Coby Bryant on the bench and Marcus asked, "Is he the bad guy?" I said, "No, he's just concentrating." And Marcus said, "He looks mean."
Enough said....

2-2....GO BOSTON!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Too bad you didn't watch sports when you were here!!! We coulda had some parties!!! Ha-Ha! And Marcus is a really good judge of character...I think Kobie's the mean guy too! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete