Marcus finished the reading program today. It took us awhile - lots of tears and frustration(I'm not gonna lie), and a lot of praise as well. But he stuck with it and finally finished today! I'm so proud of him! He is going to be starting Kindergarten in the fall. He will be able to read so that will help so much keeping him ahead and on top of new subject matter.
Marcus is such a sweet boy. He has such a sensitive heart. Like, literally, I really feel he has a special feel for the spirit and is very in tune with his feelings about Heavenly Father, the resurrection, and the fact that we will be together as a family in the eternities. He is my boy...my big boy and I Love him TOOONSS!!!
I'm proud of you Marcus! And now your little brother wants to start so he can be just like you. We'll wait until he's FOUR though!!




That is really great - way to go Marcus! But...do they have to do it with no clothes on? :)
ReplyDelete