Fun filled Friday...Madelyn had a Sock Hop at school; a mommy/son, daddy/daughter activity. So Brent and Madelyn got their white shirts and socks and tore the dance floor up for THREE hours! They limbo'd, twisted, ate rootbeer floats and popcorn, and had a blast together. Madelyn was all smiles when she got home...so was Brent. He loves spending time with the kids. They have the best dad!
Marcus had Karate class during the daddy/daughter date. He LOOOOOVES it!! So far he's learned some basic punches and blocks, but his coach has been showing off his skills with the "weapons' and Marcus is picking up the skills just by watching. I watch him fling his light saber around like its one of those weapon things(I don't know what it's called) and he's stinking GOOOOD!!! I'm excited for him. The best part...he absolutely loves it so far.
Brian and I hung out together during all the excitment. We went to WalMart(how exciting) and bought me some goggles and a nose plug. Wow...he really scored with his date with mommy didn't he! He loves to do everything Marcus does so he was practicing his karate skills too. I'm sure when he turns four we'll be putting him in karate with Marcus.




OH I love Madelyn's pose! And I bet Marcus will LOVE karate..I know E does!
ReplyDelete