Monday - played games, did projects, swam, homework, Creighton and Carter were both here, Family Home Evening was a success, and baths to end the night.
Tuesday - More projects, homework, Carter and Abby both came to play and swim, and Smucker's Park.
Wednesday - Swimming, homework, Camel Farm, McDonalds, and Badmitten
Thursday - Swimming, homework, Creighton came to play again, projects, and the dollar store.
Friday - Chores, walk around the neighborhood, swimming, Library, Ice cream cones, and movie night
Saturday - Last minute chores, games and swimming, we came home at 1:00 and were greeted with flowers and Mother's Day cards and lots of happy faces.
Madelyn is so good about doing her homework right after school
Lots of swimming
Family Home Evening...mom bought special rocks for her object lesson - she's always thinking ahead and making things fun for everyone involved.
Champion!!
The Best Mother in the WORLD!!
Smuckers Park
The Camel Farm
The dreaded and coveted McDonalds
projects, projects...Madelyn and mom cleaned out the cupboards
She kept herself busy busy! From cleaning out my pantry(it was horrible), to dusting my entire house, cleaning, scrubbing the bathrooms to sparkling white, and picking out fabric to sew a table runner.
Grandma Rigby = dollar store...everytime. And mom fell in love with our new library. She picked up lots of great ideas to take back to share for her hometown library.
To my mom...you are truly an amazing woman! I joke about trapping you into watching the kids but I'll never be able to express how much it meant to me that you would take a week away from your life, your comfort zone and come watch the kids for Brent and me. And not only did you provide a watchful eye over the family, but you played with them, you taught them, you enjoyed them. That meant sooooo much to me.
I've looked up to you all my life. You're spiritual, you're strong, you're creative in every way possible. You truly are an example of sharing talents, of loving everyone, and of being your best self. It's how I want to be. I want to be like you, mom. I love you with all my heart and I can say 100% that the kids love you soooo much! They are still talking about all the things they did with grandma. They say, "grandma put her swimsuit on...." So now...I'll put my swimsuit on everyime.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! WE LOVE YOU!!




When can your mom come to my house??? She won't even have to watch my kids! Just do all the other stuff!! What would we do without our Moms?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete