Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

FANTASTIC MOTHER'S DAY

What a great gift to come home to. When we got home from our cruise on Saturday afternoon the kids and mom had a balloon and flowers set out for me.  They are soooo wonderful!
Breakfast in bed - Madelyn created it all by herself: toast with a pound of butter, a roll, orange juice and salad....mmmmmm :)
Homemade gifts are the best! Coupon books, plates, bookmarks, and stories. I loved it all! The kids were sooooo sweet! They wanted to make sure I had a great day. So Madelyn wouldn't let me do anything...just relax! It was great.
Dinner - BBQ chicken, farfalle salad, and fruit. YUM! Oh, and we can't forget the yummy fudge cake and ice cream!

I love being a mother! I am so greatful that Heavenly Father trusted me with his little ones. There is NO greater calling in life than to be a mother. Thank you Madelyn, Marcus, and Brian for being the best thing that has ever happened to me.  And thank you Brent for marrying me, and HELPING me become a mother! You are a fantastic father!

AND MOM! I have to say that I was so very blessed to be sent to your family. I am so greatful you are my mom. We have been best friends forever(even through my tantrum filled teenage years...haha). I love you soooo much! Thank you for everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. You truly are an exceptional example of motherhood. Heavenly Father has got to be soooo incredibly proud of you. And thank you for being a good example for my kids too. They love you sooo much!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment