Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MARCUS TURNS SEVEN

I can't believe Marcus is SEVEN!!! My big little boy is SEVEN! We celebrated his birthday a couple days earlier because we had a surprise for the kids that was going to take us out of town during his Birthday. He didn't seem to mind celebrating early - of course not :)

 A new bike...he grew out of his 14"er. We are excited for his new bike, although a little nervous too. He can do fun tricks on it that I'm not sure I'm ready for as a parent.
 I love his face as he opens all his cards and gifts. He sincerely LOVED everything we gave him.
 Homemade card from Madelyn...
 Money from Grandma and Grandpa Rigby and Grandma and Grandpa Bushman
 Look at their faces...




 If I never remember what we gave him for his seventh birthday I will always remember his look of excitement and happiness when he opened the gifts. I sure do love this kid.
 Dinner at Maggiano's...he loves Italian food.

 And we're Americans so we had two desserts...I know, gross, right!

HAPPY SEVENTH BIRTHDAY, MARCUS...some of my favorite things about Marcus...
*He is so creative, loves to draw and make "things"
*Excels in school. It comes easy for him so far and I think that will help him as he gets into the higher grade levels
*Loves hanging out with his friends. They play a modge podge of activities from Beyblades, StarWars, jumping on the trampoline, to break dancing.
*Has a tender heart, and sometimes wears his heart on his sleeve. But on the other hand can stand up for himself and defend him or his siblings/friends when needed(I really like that about him)
*Loves cuddling with mom and dad. As tough as he thinks he is, he still crawls up in a blanket with me and watches movies, or gives me kisses goodbye. I hope that NEVER changes.
*His smile is priceless.

LOVE YOU MARCUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment