Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011

An exciting Halloween this year. Not only did we get to share it with Grandma and Grandpa Bushman, but with a handful of great friends too.
Of course we start out the holiday with a few parties...preschool, and the Fall Festival at church.

 I was in charge of the "Balloon Pop". It went off well for the kids. Equivalent to darts but I didn't dare give the kids a dart so we used push pins to pop the balloons. Would the "choose a prize" or "get a sucker"....ooooohhhh

 Pumpkin Carving. Need I say more...









 Dressed to beg for candy...



 pre-"beg" dinner with some friends...
 And then the chase....

It was a great year for trick or treating. The kids were out in huge numbers through the neighborhood. It reminded me of the good ol' days trick or treating with kids EVERYWHERE. I loved every second of it. What I don't love is my inability to STOP EATING THE CANDY. That I need to work on. Until next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment