Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

RAINY DAYS...

Rainy days and Monday's always get me down....but not RAINY WEDNESDAY'S!!!

It started raining last night about midnight or there about and didn't stop until early this morning. Pouring rain, thunder, lightning galore - and I mean every 2-4 seconds. It was great! And such a blessing. We have been in a horrible drought.

Today we planned to go to Sea World. But the chance of rain and thunderstorms goes on all day today. And if I'm being totally honest with myself-I'm still SCARED to drive on wet roads. I know, I know...but I'm just scared. That "run-off" really did a number on me.

Anyway...the kids are finding their own fun - OUTSIDE because it's cool and it smells good. Their imaginations are running wild and I love it!!







Making the best of a Rainy Day...well, rainy morning. Next-homemade playdough...
Good times

2 comments:

  1. I love rainy day too - everything smells so good! Looks like you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete