Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kinder Graduation 2011

Well....it's official! Marcus has graduated to the FIRST GRADE. I'm so proud of him. He is such a great student, very respectful to his teacher, and loves to play with all his friends. Marcus is progressing with his reading, he loves to learn science facts now, and counts EVERYTHING. He's a character...so much personality! He was able to come into this class the LAST month of the school year and transitioned beautifully. He's just a great kid all the way around. Can you tell I'm proud?



This is Logan, his buddy. They play great together....and only live a hop skip and a jump away so its convenient :)





Had to get a picture of his Kindergarten autograph.



There he is, in all his coolness, receiving his advancement certificate. Ms. Keller was a great teacher. She really cares about her students and communicates well with parents with I am a HUUUUGE fan of!



How many of you have these pictures of your kids - the one's that look like their mouths are connected to their necks...the more they strain to smile, the more their necks flex...gotta love it.



Some friends: Logan...



and Luca...



Ms. Keller and Marcus



We are really happy with the school, the teachers, the classroom SIZES, and the safety. Some might say it's a bit much, but to volunteer you have to have a simple background check done. I think it works! Why not provide the safest environment possible. The office staff is helpful and friendly, PLUS you can by a school mug and fill it up at Sonic for HAPPY HOUR PRICES ALL DAY LONG!!! If that's not a strong plus, I don't know what is!! :)


Looking forward to next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment