Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

MADELYN'S FIRST PIANO RECITAL

Madelyn had her first ever Piano Recital on Thursday, Dec 16th.. She has been taking from Debbie Moyes at Moyes Music School. Oh, and did I mention that Debbie is like the coolest ever...hehe. Madelyn started in September so has been learning now for about 3 1/2 months. We don't practice religiously...actually, sometimes we forget for a couple of days in a row. But she is doing well. I'm excited for her.

I was so proud of her at her recital. She has been known to be a little shy when it comes to getting up in front of people so I worried that she would be a little frightened to perform in front of the crowd. She didn't even notice we were there! I was so happy for her, her confidence, excitment, and best of all I know she was happy with herself.



There's debbie looking on at her piano students. I have to say that I was very impressed with every student. Debbie is my friend so I have nothing but good to ever say about her. But, and here's my plug, her students were very prepared, seemed to all be excelling at different levels and she chose songs that magnified their abilities. I'm excited to see how much Madelyn progresses over the next few months until her next recital.


I think seeing the different songs the others' were playing and the different levels excited her too. She sees that if she practices she can gain a very valuable talent.

SO PROUD OF YOU, MADELYN!!

3 comments: