To end the three day program cycle, Brian and his preschool put on a 7-8 minute singing charade. It was super short, but super super cute! The kids, who range from 3-5 years old, were dressed in their best and decked out in reindeer horns and Rudolph noses.
They sang Rudolph, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Oh Christmas Tree, and Jingle Bells. Then following the performance everyone enjoyed a HUUUUUGE spread of food - rolled tacos, pizza, salad, veggies, sandwiches of every variety, desserts gallore.....oh - did I mention the eating began at 10:00 in the morning. LOL!!
I made cupcakes for his party...didn't they turn out cute!
Really? Can you get any cuter than that!!!
Brian and a couple of classmates acting out the Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer song....time filler for sure.
His teachers. Ms. Rachel(Right) has been both Marcus and Brian's teacher. She is done now, moving on to complete her student teaching and GET MARRIED. Ms. Penny(green sweater) is so great! Ms. Marilynn and Ms. Cindy(levi skirt and white pants) are newer to the class.
Brian with Ms. Penny
Santa made a surprise visit....the kids were sooooooo excited! Of Course!
Wow...the kids' programs were so great! I wish I could go to 10 more of them. ROFLOL!!! (In ten years or 50 years I might not remember what that means...it means I'm ROLLING on the floor laughing out loud!!) But in all reality, there isn't anything greater in life than seeing a smile on your child's face. And if it means going to 10 more school programs just to see the smile over and over, then I will go to ten more school programs.




Mr. Brian is so handsome! Looks like lots of fun and your cupcakes look divine!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I think he looks a ton like Marcus! Such a good boy!!
ReplyDelete