Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A SLIGHT CHANGE

So I guess I'm really into "changes" these days....I decided to darken my hair. I bought a Medium Golden Brown and thought it would be WAYYYY to dark. But it turns out I think I want it DARKER!! Ahhhh....

This is the first time I've changed my hair color in about 10 years. The last time I had my mom put highlights in through the cap...to me it didn't look like she had pulled enough hair through so I said "pull more through. It's not enough." She hesitantly did so and...well....I was BLEACHED BLONDE!! Like WHITE! And the process to try to reverse it made me look like I had broken my head open and I was bleeding everywhere...I can honestly say that I know what I would look like with a severe head wound and blood saturated through my hair....yuck..

So here is the new, temporary me. I really think I'm gonna go darker. We'll see! This was fun though!



BEFORE COLOR....

DURING PROCESS....
 AFTER...MEDIUM GOLDEN BROWN....I would say that's the color...


Not totally drastic but a good change...

4 comments:

  1. Good job - it looks great! I like it when you can tell there's a change but it's not drastic and still looks natural. I've never dyed my hair before and I'm getting quit a bit of gray - uggg! I may have to be brave and just do it someday...but not today!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha lol!! I love it! I remember hearing that story when I offered to do highlights in your hair! I have to say I'm happy that you always said no, but I'm happy you finally braved up to try it and that you love it! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete