Today was the start of MULTIPLE Halloween parties. By the time we get through three classroom parties, a Fall Festival, an adult only party, and Trunk or Treating, I will be as Halloweened out as possible! But it will all be fun.
Brian started the fun with his preschool today. He is going as a Power Ranger.
They had lots of stations set up. First they paraded around the neighborhood in their costumes, then they had "lunch"(at 10:00 in the morning). The stations they had set up were freeze dancing, face painting, pumpkin carving, two projects - a spider cookie and a paper pumpkin, bubble machine, and a donut game.
freeze dancing
pumpkin carving...he was determined and they ACTUALLY had a pumpkin carving tool. huuuullo!
donut game
His spider cookie that he HAD to eat...and then immediatly threw away because he "...didn't like it"
Spider face painting
They ran the bubble machine. The kids loved it...
Oh, and they asked the kids a question at the beginning of each week kind of like this one and then post their answers...This one is "If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be" and Brian answered "Hot Dogs with ketchup"...totally fitting answer EXCEPT it would be Ranch Dressing, not ketchup.
So he had a great time today. And I was glad I was involved. And by involved I mean standing around taking pictures of my own son. :)
And on to the next party....




Sounds like you've got a fun and busy weekend planned!
ReplyDeleteWhile I was running back and forth between classrooms yesterday, and carnival booths last night, I was also thinking how blessed I am to be able to be so involved in my kids activities.