Life has been so random lately...and I mean just so totally random. I'm not suppose to do too much housework yet, can't exercise(unless its WALKING), and somehow those things have made it such that I wander randomly through my house and wonder what I'm good for. It will pass, I know. But seriously!!!
I did have some fun with the boys the other day. I bought face painting crayons...this was my attempt.
The attempt to REMOVE the "crayon" was a lot more humorous. But eventually after scrubbing, soap, baby wipes, and finally LOTION...it came off. Poor kids's faces were rubbed raw though.
And my kids are suckers for video...anything they can think of in front of a camera. So their latest performances...
Until the next "random" day...
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




Hollywood here they come!:)
ReplyDeleteCute boys. I wish everyone would say the pledge of allegiance with that much enthusiasm!
ReplyDelete