Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RESOURCEFUL....

Little Brian is turning out to be quite the resourceful thing....I've mentioned at least once before that he loves playing with his "guys". After lunch yesterday he re-used his container creatively...
Lunchable OUT...guys IN

Today he decided he needed some chips after lunch. I had just sat down to eat my lunch and that is when the whining and crying for "more" usually starts.  But today he disappeared...then reappeared with Madelyn's princess chair. He was humming to himself while he set it up in the pantry, picked his chips, and then removed the chair from the pantry. Luckily I had the camera just feet away from me and took pics without him even knowing what I had done.  Through the entire process he hummed a little song to himself. And then proudly handed me the chips to open like it was no big deal. What a cutie!!


And all the while I enjoyed my bowl of cocktail shrimp, sauce, and a yummy drink. La la la la la hmmmm hmmm hmmmm hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment