We've had some good times this summer. But believe it or not, the summer is coming to an end. Yeah, it's only October, but hey...it's coming to an end. I had a couple of friends over with their kids a few weeks ago for a final swim party. Nothing major, but we ended up having about 20 kids in the pool. My pool has never housed 20 people at once...but it worked out splendidly(did I just say that? Yes, I did).
Until next summer, sleep well, fine pool....
I found this list on the counter the other day. Madelyn had been writing out her List of Adventures.... I'm excited for her list to expand.
Marcus's Kindergarten teacher had been reading the class Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, which is a book that we own. He was so excited to let her borrow the book because she had to give the other one back to the library. He wrote this note to her...all by himself. And she wrote back...Turns out she used the book for a "project" they were completing on that third day...He was so proud.
The fun with kids never ends-moral of the story...have kids!!!




Farewell pool! I said farewell to ours a month ago. I'm excited that it will "cool down" this week= desert talk for being in the low 80s with clouds instead of 90s with sunshine. ...........my life is so sad. j/k
ReplyDeleteIt's wierd to see you all in your swimming suits while we're here wearing hoodies! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, sorry I spelled weird wrong! I thought it looked weird, ha ha! Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete