We took a trip to San Diego a couple weekends ago and the kids were just saying some of the funniest things. I wrote a couple of them down. It's funny and FUN to watch as their thought processes strengthen, their personalities show, and the lack of filtration they have at such a young age....
Marcus: "Mom...I'm not watching the movie."
Me: "Oh, you're not, huh..."
Marcus "I'm just taking the skin off my foot." I quickly turned around in the car and sure enough he was picking at his feet - why????
Madelyn: "I'm quitting this family!" Even before we got on the freeway....
Brian: "You're killing me!" He had been trying to get our attention(which sometimes as parents you tune out the voices behind you), but we did finally hear that comment.
Madelyn: "This has been the best day EVER!" Just a day after she wanted to "quit the family" she was having the best day ever with the family...she had just found a full sand dollar, though. :)
Brian: Just as his eyes were closing at bed time, "It was a nice day."
On our way home at a gas station...
Me: "Look! That boy is wearing pink sunglasses..."
Madelyn: "Maybe they're his wife's and he doesn't have any."
Me: "Yeah (smirk), maybe."
Kids....gotta love 'em.
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




So cute! I love being in Primary because I not only get to hear the cute things my own kids say, but all the cute things the other kids say. One week the singing leader was talking about heaven and how that's where we want to go. A little girl on the front row belted out, "No, I want to go to Lava Hot Springs!"
ReplyDelete