Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

POLAR BEARS

Madelyn is learning about bears in school right now. They have webcams up from zoo's all over the country watching polar and panda bears and other bears. For extra credit this week they were to write a report on any kind of bear, five facts about them, and why they liked them...this is what she came up with while I slept on the couch(yes, I'm tired again).
I can attest that she really does eat and play all year long - not much hibernating on her end; barely enough sleep to make mommy and daddy happy.
You are a great girl Madelyn. I love having you as my daughter. Your smile, your laugh, your willingness to help even without being asked are only a few of the wonderful qualities you possess! Thank you for being mine!!!
And thank you for being YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like you've got a smarty pants on your hands!

    That's so cool about Brent's parents in Germany! I can't wait 'till Dan and I can go together!

    P.S. I just read your comment on my blog and YES! That's the best perk about living so far out - the space and the view - we really do love it!

    ReplyDelete