Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

CANCELLED EGG HUNT??

Obviously the organizers of a particular egg hunt do not have small kids. 
Obviously the organizers of a particular egg hunt don't realize how hard it is to get small kids bundled into coats, gloves, hats, warm socks, and boots.
Obviously the organizers of a particular egg hunt do not have to look into the faces of their small children and see the let down when getting the word that the egg hunt has been cancelled.
Obviously....

"The hunt has been cancelled because of the snow fall last night and the wind"....

Even with the small kids, the effort in getting those small kids bundled, and the long faces when they heard they couldn't hunt the eggs I have to admit something - mommy was relieved!! IT'S SERIOUSLY COLD!!!

Good thing the Easter Bunny is coming tomorrow - INSIDE!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I'm so used to nice weather on Easter it seems weird to me to have snow. Its perfect weather here! (i'm trying to rub it in...jk) I hope you get back soon, I'm bored. And P.S--if you guys need something to do, take the kids to see How to train your dragon, its seriously the cutest movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be in Idaho. Downey is die hard and their Egg Hunt went on despite the snow!

    ReplyDelete