It's a beautiful day today. The sky is a beautiful blue, the sun is shining high in the sky. It's a perfect day to swim.
So when the boys got home from preschool I fed them lunch, got them changed and headed out to the pool. They looked so refreshed when we got home from their dentist appointments a couple hours later I decided to change into my swimsuit too.
The boys swam-I watched as they jumped and flipped and had so much fun.
I layed out - because I was "laying out" I decided to hike my top up a bit to tan my VERY WHITE stomach.
Then Marcus came up beside me and simply said..."why does your stomach look like that, mom?"
pause...pause...so many answers that I could have shot back at him...
Instead I just ignored the question, let him finish gauking at my stomach, and eventually he left satisfied with no answer.
Kids have no filter when they are curious, do they.
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment