Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

PROCRASTINATION...with a capital "P"

Does anyone else get hung up on the "there's always tomorrow" phrase?

I keep a calendar list of things to do everyday. This list includes appointments, practices, playdates, and "to do's".  And every day I check off the appointments, practices, and playdates... but for some reason my "to do's" always have a forward arrow... ya'll know what a forward arrow means, right....

It's Friday now and I have company coming into town.  That means every "to do" that has a forward arrow on it from the week HAS to be done today. So, today's list is....
  • Clean Playroom, vacuum edges, all carpet, and dust
  • Clean Madelyn's room, vacuum edges, all carpet, dust, and throw away all junk before she gets home.
  • Clean boys' room, vacuum edges, all carpet, dust
  • shampoo all, hallway carpet
  • Wash baseboards in family room and wipe down walls
  • Disinfect kitchen
  • sweep and mop all tile
  • wash, sweep and mop bathrooms
  • finish laundry
  • Dust family and living room pictures
Quite the list....what am I doing blogging!!!
no foward arrows, no forward arrows, no forward arrow....

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! I stopped writing my cleaning stuff down because it was depressing to look at it!! Now it's just in my head and if it doesn't get done - nobody knows!!

    Have a fun weekend with your company!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh when I read this because, it's the story of my life!!

    ReplyDelete