This is huge for me!! I officially graduated P90X on Saturday, March 20, 2010.
What I learned about myself...I CAN be disciplined and accomplish anything I put my mind to.
What it gave me...Smaller waist, arms, and hips and ten pounds off my body. It gave me my confidence back. And it gave me the desire to keep going.
What I'm going to do now...maintain the weightloss and continue to gain more muscle. I miss having a LOT of muscle. I've set a routine in the mornings to complete a workout and I have found time at night occasionally to complete another half or short workout.
My next venture....MAKING THE CUT by Jillian Michaels. I've done this workout before and had FANTASTIC RESULTS! It's a 30 day commitment that can be completed in a gym or the comfort of your own home. All you need are a few weights and preferably a pull up bar. And it's fun, fast, and so so worth it!
I would highly recommend both of these workout regimes to ANYONE interested in toning, losing a bit of weight, or just wanting to change up your already existing routines.
P90X - $100, MAKING THE CUT - $10, the RESULTS - priceless (gag)
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment