Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PATIENCE....is the key

This is a total poor me post.  I'm sitting back down after yet another accident by my three year old son.  This accident was only #1...but the accident earlier was a very messy #2.

In my mind I keep hearing myself say, "this too shall pass". But all I can think is, "NOW! I WANT IT TO PASS NOW!"

I love my sweet little three year old more than anything so I feel horribly guilty for the frustration and annoyance I show him when he has an accident. He's ONLY THREE, for Pete's sake! He's only three...

All I do all day is wait...wait for the next trip to the potty.  Wait for the next accident.  Just wait....

But then he surprises me and has days ACCIDENT FREE! We go to the park, we play outside, we have so much fun and no accidents.

hmph...

hmph...

This too shall pass.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry Hilary! I thought potty training was totally going to do me in. I think my favorite moment with Lizette was when she stood up on our coffee table and peed all over it! I really felt sorry for myself that day too. That's awesome that he's having accident free days though. He'll be 100% before you know it!

    ReplyDelete