We had the greatest time this year in Disneyland. It was exciting, unpredictable, and sooooo fun to watch the kids' faces. Not to mention GREAT company - Don and Karen, Ann, Cynthia, Ryan, Jaydon, Justin, Brynli, and Jared. What a clan!!
There were so many great things so I'm going to post a bunch of pics and just list a few of the highlights....
Perfect weather on Monday
Jedi training for Marcus and Brian - Marcus fought Darth Mahl, Brian fought Darth Vador and was SCARED out of his wits!!
Brian's favorite ride - BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
Madelyn's favorite ride - INDIANA JONES
Tuesday there were no lines...but LOTS of rain. And when I say lots....
Marcus's favorite ride - STAR TOURS
My favorite ride - TOWER OF TERROR(and that was Marcus's second choice)
Brent's favorite ride - CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN'(my second choice)
Pineapple whip is a MUST!!!! Get it next to Frontierland
Going to Disneyland with family is a must
Going to Disneyland on the off season is a MUST!!!
No more corn dogs from Disneyland....
Grand Slam at Denny's FREE on Tuesday's - best pancakes I've ever had.
Disneyland is STILL the happiest place on earth!!
On the way to L.A.
Out one chance to get our picture taken
the Greatest Hotel to stay at when going to Disneyland!!
Brian's Favorite ride
The ONE thing I hoped Marcus would get to do...and all three got to do it!
Ann had the TIME OF HER LIFE!!!
One of Marcus' favorite rides
The couples....Don and Karen
Cynthia and Ryan
Me and Brent
Denny's in our Hotel Parking Lot....FREE BREAKFAST-pancakes, eggs, sausage...HELLO!
Brynli and Brian were the best of friends during the week.
SOOOO MUCH RAIN......this was before we were TOTALLY SOAKED to the underwear!!!
We had soooo much fun!!!! Every year it's more and more exciting because the kids can do and appreciate so much more. Thanks Don and Karen, Ann, and Ruchti Family for a FAN-TAS-TIC WEEK!!!




What a great trip...I'm jealous! I want to go to Disneyland! Looks like the kids had a great time. Brian is getting so big. They all are!
ReplyDelete