Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE POWER OF P90X

DISCLAIMER...anyone that doesn't want to read a bit of bragging, and lot of praise to a workout program find the X now and close the window...everyone else...

I bought the shirt I have on about 2 years ago.  I grabbed a 'medium' off the rack in the Juniors section at JCPenny. It looked big enough.  I brought it home....not only was I busting(literally) out of the top buttons, but I couldn't get the buttons done up around my waist.
I kept it...I kept it...I tried it on today...and vwalla!!! Not only does it FIT but I have room to spare. 


I owe the majority of the success to the P90X program. Every morning I work out with good old Tony Horton. I give it my best and "forget the rest"!!!
I've also limited my calories, dropped POP from my diet, and try as hard as I can to stay away from sweets(except on occasion).  Salty is still my downfall. I love Kettle Baked BBQ chips...but I have developed some will-power.

MY JOURNAL...MY ENTRIES...MY TIME TO BRAG...thanks for listening!!

5 comments:

  1. Good Job! You look awesome! I guess I need to try P90X to get me off this plateau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I'm still a Pilates fan all the way but I've heard lots of great things about this program you're talking about. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it. I'm starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Hilary!!! You look amazing girl!!! Can't wait to see you!!!! Congrats on your P90X success...know people that have done the program...sounds like torture!

    ReplyDelete